Why you struggle to recruit the right people
The assumption is previous experience is the best predictor of job performance. It isn’t. Following this rule, you will recruit the wrong people 3 times out of 4.
Alarmingly the whole recruitment industry is founded on this assumption!
How many of the wrong people can you afford to carry on your team?
How you get it right
We cover the two biggest challenges to consistently getting the right people on your team.
2. How do you get the right people on your team?
How do you know who to employ?
To get the people who will be brilliant in your team you need to set criteria that will predict a candidate’s success in the job.
Measuring these 4 areas will clarify who is the right fit for you and who isn’t
- Attitude & values fit with your unique team culture
- The right level of motivation to succeed
- They can perform in your working environment
- They have the ability to succeed in the job