Why Are You Bringing Them On To Your Team?
It’s crucial to establish from the very beginning why you are bringing another human or group of humans on to your team.
What main challenge are they here to help you overcome?
You need to make sure that everything you do throughout your recruitment process is focused on understanding which of the people applying will help you overcome this challenge.
Here are some examples from our other partners to help inspire you:
- Account Manager Role – You’re in the team to build and maintain relationships with our clients to ensure we are giving them the best service that we can and to ensure they remain working with us.
- Customer Service Manager – Leading a team of customer service advisors to confidently address customer issues with service, delivery and condition of products to both retailers and consumers.
- Block Manager – Your role in our team is to ensure you and the Service Managers in your team deliver efficient and accurate support for those customers you look after so we can keep our promise of a better kind of property management service.
- Management Accountant – Your role is to provide accurate and timely management accountant information to stakeholders across the business. In particular, you will act as a business partner for the Operations Team, providing financial insight and analysis.
- Telesales Role – Your job is to speak to people that you don’t know and find out what challenges they face with their communications and then suggest a solution from our menu of services that will meet their needs.
- Business Development Manager – Your role is to increase the number of Accountants that join our community within the Midlands and surrounding so they can benefit from our excellent services.
Once you have set what the main challenge is that needs to be overcome, together we can then align your whole recruitment process to achieve exactly that 😁.
Lots of love