The Right Attitude
Now we are going to work out if they are on your wavelength.
Will they behave in a way that is "the right way" for your business?
What questions can we ask to see if they share your teams attitude?
Here are some examples to help give you a flavour for what you might ask if you don't have a clear idea just yet.
- Why do you think this role is a good fit for you?
- What do you think makes a good communicator?
- What about being an account manager motivates you?
- How do you keep up-to-date with the latest eCommerce trends and technologies?
- What motivates you to pick up the phone after multiple rejections?
- What qualities do you think you will bring to the team?
- How do you cheer yourself up after a bad day?
- What will you bring to our team?
- What is your proudest moment to date?
- Can you give an example of a time where you went out of your way to delight somebody else?
- Can you give an example of a time when you listened to feedback from someone else and improved (inside or outside of work)?
- Please provide an example where you overcame an obstacle or challenge to get a positive result (either inside or outside of work)
- How will you quickly build a relationship with people you speak with over the phone?
- What can we do for you to ensure you love working with us?
- Why are you looking to move jobs?
- Who inspires you? and why?
- What do you believe makes a good manager?
- What don't you like about your current job?
Spending your time getting this right is going to save you years of frustration down the line. Life's a lot better when you work with the right people, people on your wavelength!
Top Tip: If you are struggling try to think of examples of when someone clearly haven't shared your attitude or values. What questions can you ask to discover how the applicants would tackle that situation?
Lots of love
Don't hesitate to get in touch to find out more